Let Me Tell You About A Porcupines Balls

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Menial Simulator 2011

Like any normal person, I work hard during the day, and like to unwind at the end of it to balance myself. Also like any of you, I come home and dream of operating heavy machinery and traffic redirection. Almost gives me a boner just thinking about it. The Germans certainly know what I'm talking about, as their "games" satisfy these very normal recreational urges:

For all intents and purpose, German people's idea of recreation seems to revolve around simulating themselves doing ignoble and dirty jobs, by themselves, on their PCs. They sure have come a long way from the days when invading neighboring countries was seen as the "cool" thing to do. Now, it's more popular to ensure that the road to said neighboring country is freshly paved and clean.

For all my German friends, I would like to share some sneak peeks at upcoming software for the year 2012, which should really work your plebeian German cranks:

Ctrl + d! Ctrl + d! Add the wet paint sign!
Yes! Got it!


Now with realistic getting stuck, turning the crank in the opposite direction, and
then resuming your sharpening attempt action.


You have miscalculated and burned fry #29.
Click here to restart level.


The physics rendering on this staubsauger action  is the best I've even seen!


Level 2 boss: stubborn dandelion near cucumber garden.
Level 6 boss: random rogue honey bee.

No comments:

Post a Comment