Let Me Tell You About A Porcupines Balls

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Yo Dawg


Conversation
3 members
Xzibit, Dog, Dog
Xzibit
Yo Dawg
Dog
Hello
This is dog
Dog
This is dog, bra
Xzibit
Awww shit. I totally forgot I had two dogs in my contacts list. I was trying to hit up my dawg Terry.
Dog
Go ahead
This is dog
Dog
Christ be with you bra. What's up?
Xzibit
No man, you're not feeling me. I was trying to contact my boy Terry. I accidentally sent the text to the wrong dawg. My bad.
Dog
Just hang loose brotha. Believe strong in God. How can Dog help you today?
Dog
I say again
This is dog
I am dog
Dog
Do you need Dogs assistance?
Xzibit
For the love of god! I'm trying to hit up my man Terry! Not you guys! Please disregard this conversation, damn!
Dog
Tell dog what you need
This is dog
Tell dog
Dog
I am your brother, bra! Staying in school will bring you success.
Xzibit
Jesus Christ, I know all about staying in school. I went to school.
Xzibit
One of you isn't even a human being, how do you have a phone?
Dog
Correct
This is dog
Xzibit
For fucks sake! I know you're a dog! I get it!
Dog
Born on a mountain, raised in a cave. Arresting fugitives is all dog craves.
Don't do ice.
Dog
This is dog
No ice
Xzibit
I don't have time for this friggen shit.
Dog
You better find time for the lord, bra. If you want to stay out of jail.
Xzibit
Just because I'm black doesn't mean I'm at risk for being in jail, you wizard of oz cowardly lion looking motherfucker.
Dog
Dog is black
I am dog
Xzibit
............

No comments:

Post a Comment