Let Me Tell You About A Porcupines Balls

Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Rapture

Well, it happened. A few people deemed nutjobs said it would happen, and I didn't believe them. What were the chances it would actually happen? I mean really; Jesus' return happening today, that's pretty far fetched. But holy fucking shit, it happened. Before the imminent rapture, I thought I'd log in and make this post just to let everyone know how wrong I was in assuming these people were just batshit insane religious whackjobs with only a tenuous grasp on reality.

I managed to snap off a photo cell phone photos directly after the descension from Heaven, which took place in San Diego, CA (God's country).

It may not look like your textbook depictions, but I assure you that this man is Jesus.

Being the messiah, he had the common courtesy to hedge after he mowed.

And then he cleaned some windows with his bare fingers.

Time for me to go grab a big ol' slice of humble pie. Goodbye cruel world, hello hellish afterlife.

No comments:

Post a Comment