Let Me Tell You About A Porcupines Balls

Friday, May 6, 2011

Verily, I Undertake Much Facebooking

Percival Winthorp Steffi

Greetings and salutations majestic Facebook denizens! Percival W. Steffi, steampunk mechanist here! Commencing my effulgent internet journal with this inaugural post!

Further announcements forthcoming

April 12th @7:45pm • LikeComment

Percival Winthorp Steffi

Top of the morning to all Facebook dwellers!

Effectuation of new arachnid steamworks schematics successful! Application of my constitution towards construction now to initiate!

April 13th @7:32am • LikeComment

Percival Winthorp Steffi likes Clockwork Masturbatory Devices

April 17th @1:14am • LikeComment

Percival Winthorp Steffi

Much brawn and forging with Hephaestus' hammer have led to unmitigated success! Boiler replete with water, and furnaces generating whirling dervishes of flame!

The world will soon know the breadth of my mechanical mastery!

April 25th @7:45pm • LikeComment

Percival Winthorp Steffi

Promenade of steam mechanical adroitness undertook!

April 26th @3:38pm • LikeComment

Percival Winthorp Steffi Many odd looks abound from local townspeople; peculiar to say the least. Most certainly in astonishment of my prowess and the machine of the ages!

April 26th @3:42pm • Like

Percival Winthorp Steffi likes Steam Piston Fuckbuddies

April 17th @3:57pm • LikeComment

Percival Winthorp Steffi

Still a great to-do about my mechanoid arachnid from the general populous. Unsure of the intent of the interest now...

I make no nevermind of it, however, for the pressing issue of my coal reserves is now at hand.

April 26th @4:55pm • LikeComment

Percival Winthorp Steffi

I am bringing the mechanoid to a hault near the edge of town, to preserve the precious coal stock. I proceed on foot to scour the landscape for more of the precious mineral.

April 26th @5:07pm • LikeComment

Percival Winthorp Steffi Damn and blast! Not a single coal vein to be found! And they call this a sophisticated society...

April 26th @5:52pm • Like

Percival Winthorp Steffi

Even more outstanding misfortune! I return to my arachnid only to ascertain that the local constabulary has placed some form of unlawful operation citation on the device!

I have been forbade from commanding my leviathan any further! Curse the heavens!

April 26th @6:07pm • LikeComment

Hobbles the Broken Horse

Hey, you, fucko the transcendent...was that you that blocked the freeway this morning with some giant mechanical dick beater?

April 27th @10:11am • LikeComment

Percival Winthorp Steffi I thank you, good sir, to not say such fatuous things about my creation. It is not some crude device, it is a technological wonder, powered by the magesty of steam!

April 27th @10:46am • Like

Hobbles the Broken Horse I don't care what you call it, you steampunk fuck. I was 45 minutes late to work today because of that metallic turd. You don't need some cockamamy looking glass bullshit to foresee the outcome of turning your giant steam shitbot loose on the city streets, dick head. Pull your head our of your ass.

April 27th @11:08am • Like

Percival Winthorp Steffi I warn you, as one gentleman to another, you must cease your violent outbursts, or mark my words, you shall feel the wraith that only my devices can bring

April 27th @11:13am • Like

Hobbles the Broken Horse Color me scared, fagmo. How about you put your shitty brass-plate pants on and come over here for a good ol' fashioned beat down. Then, when I've ruined your monocle and tophat, you queer, you can go on down and move your abomination, before I melt it down to make myself a shiny new dump truck to park on your face. Cock bag.

April 27th @11:22am • Like

Percival Winthorp Steffi You have forced my hand! Releasing my internet scorpions now!

April 27th @11:41am • Like

Hobbles the Broken Horse If they're all wearing a pussy leather vest like you are, I think I'll be alright. Queefpunk.

April 27th @11:58am • Like

No comments:

Post a Comment