Let Me Tell You About A Porcupines Balls

Monday, April 11, 2011

Awfuldating.com

Slobbing_knobs

37 / Female / Single

About Me  Single mother of two beautiful kids. They mean the world to me! I'm a well-established career woman, but something is missing from my life; pole. It's been too long! I need your pole in or around my face! Contact me if you have a throbbing...

Princess_2_pamper

30 / Female / Single

About Me  I’M NEW TO ONLINE DATING AND AM NOT REALLY SURE WHAT I’M SUPPOSED TO SAY HERE. I'M LOOKING FOR A MAN THAT WILL TREAT ME RIGHT! TAKE ME OUT TO FANCY DINNERS, BUY ME EXPENSIVE PRESENTS, FUCK ME WITH A CONDOM ON, DRIVE ME AND MY KIDS TO...

WoW_L33t

27 / Male / Single

About Me  I'm a nice guy that won't hit you. I like quiet dinners and making fun memories together. Perhaps you're looking for someone like me, and if so I hope you've accepted the word of Jesus Christ. I can't date anyone that will be swimming in the lake of fire that awaits those...

Sexy_4U_34382

23 / Female / Single

About Me  Totally real...want sex...good at fucking...lol :)...contact me for sexxings...low price V!agra at http://www.chinapills.com/direct_cock_injection/deep_boner/...

Falsetits44

24 / Female / Single

About Me  I'm fun, outgoing and am looking for a partner in crime. I can be shy at first, but I open up quickly. I'm fiercely loyal to my friends. If you hurt them I'LL CUT YOU. I CARRY A BOX CUTTER IN MY PURSE EVEN THOUGH MY THERAPIST SAYS I SHOULDN'T ANYMORE! ARE YOU IGNORING ME NOW?! WHY WON'T YOU MESSAGE ME AFTER YOU...

Sensitive1

28 / Male / Single

About Me  What's up ladies! You should message me if you are fun, friendly and not a crazy bitch. The blast from my abs probably got you all moist, so for any of you bitches looking for a dinner followed by having me tar your vagina, hit up my cell at 619-7...

UrNewLuv

27 / Female / Single

About Me  I'm quite the catch, and only a true man can catch me. Most of you won't meet my bare minimum requirements. Sorry, I'm too good. I will emotionally neglect you and turn every problem into something that's your fault. Get used to it. I will emasculate you, and even request you wear a diaper to show how little your self-image means to...

Captain_Applebag

31 / Male / Single

About Me  You know you want it, and I know you want it. Sac length: 7.5". We never need to go out, as I have every movie on DVD already, so we can just stay in. I don't care what you look like as long as you let me dangle my berries on your face for a minimum of...

BBQ_saucy

28 / Female / Single

About Me  Ccccccchhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssbbbbbbbb
bbuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrsssssss...

Love_me_love_me

51 / Female / Single

About Me  Someone please fuck me! I will be anything you want! I will give you money, just make the fuck happen! My credit card number is Visa 4573 9372....

No comments:

Post a Comment