Let Me Tell You About A Porcupines Balls

Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Color of Piss

Some of you may remember a little event referred to as the holocaust, and how millions and millions of people got killed. But do you know the real reason behind it? The answer was so very obvious, but was disguised under the veil of black and white photography. Using modern technology I can show you the real cause of World War II, and all the atrocities that took place during it:


Everyone that drives a yellow car is a dicksickle. Clearly that's what happens when someone with a yellow car gains power.

I don't care who you are, if you have a yellow car, I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

Yellow is the international attention whore color, hence making everyone with a yellow car an attention grubbing, self-centered fuckbag. I know maybe 3 people with a car that color, and they're ALL douchebags. It's in the genes somewhere; you're genetically predisposed to buy a yellow car and to be the largest pile of shit you can be at all times.

Car's don't even want to be painted yellow. Proof?


If I was painted yellow, I'd kill myself, end of story. It's the only dignified way out of that shitty situation.

I know you're a fuckhead, you know you're a fuckhead....even animals know you're a fuckhead.


This dogs owner has a yellow car. Choosing the only available dignified option, the dog wedged itself under the car's tire and waited for a sweet crushing death to remove the humiliation.

Fuck You
Go to hell
Piss off
You....well.....ummm.....damn Japan is weird

No comments:

Post a Comment