Let Me Tell You About A Porcupines Balls

Thursday, February 17, 2011

It's About Damn Time

I was doing my usual faffing about on the internet the other day, when a nostalgic memory hit me like a metric shit-ton of awesome:


That's right....fucking Mr. Bucket!


Not Mr. Fuck Bucket....that's a different game...usually played at frats.

Naturally, I clicked on the link to see what glorious information about this game wikipedia could tell me that I didn't already know. Much to my amazement, the game which has been gone for so long was re-released in 2007! Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!

This is what it was like trying to obtain Mr. Bucket, but not being able to:


 Ever since my first year in college I quickly realized that Mr. Bucket was the ULTIMATE college drinking game.

Great aspects of Mr. Bucket that make him the best drinking game
  • He shits balls out of his mouth that you have to chase down...that's like being with a sorority girl without all the trips to Planned Parenthood
  • Excellent test of motor-skills. Sure the game's intended for young kids, but when you're drunk that's not far off
 Just imagine getting a large room with hardwood floors, four or more drunk people, and a rip-roaring game of Mr. Bucket goin' on!

Need more proof?


You can't tell me that doesn't look like perhaps the highpoint of one's college career.


No comments:

Post a Comment