Let Me Tell You About A Porcupines Balls

Monday, February 21, 2011

Internet Rape Box



Under no circumstance should any semi-attractive female post any pictures on the internet where public commenting is allowed.

Allow me to illustrate how the an average internet denizen becomes the unwitting recipient of the internet rape box, using the case of the website cardomain.com.

Some of the posted material from the car owner:


What ensued was a internet feeding frenzy, akin to a skank chum being poured onto the streets of New Jersey.

Posted by: _____

How bout I'll race you for dat ass
Posted by: _____

hey girl nice car and nicer body!!;) by the why o love you web site!! e-mail me some time
Posted by: _____

dem titties drivn me nuts!!
Posted by: _____

I want to dick slap ur face
Posted by: _____

Im goig to bend u over the hood of my car and hear those tits wipe around on my paint
Posted by: _____

Where do you live i'm going to visit u
Posted by: _____

Post more pics with your top off! Unleash the beasts!
Posted by: _____

ur perfect!!! ull be in my dreams and jerks for a long time!!!
Posted by: _____

id like to live in your pussy for all eternity
Posted by: _____

i like the way you look lets be together forever
Posted by: _____

Im going shit on you chest and cover you in a tarp
Posted by: _____

can i lay my fuck on you?
Posted by: _____

dammmmn gurl!! i want to gag you on my cock!!!
Posted by: _____

*jerking it*
*jerking it*
Posted by: _____

Has anyone heard anything from this girl? I need to fuck her face!
Posted by: _____

I heard from her. she was singing in the key of I peed in her butt.
Posted by: _____

I can do mad number of cock pushups! Holla at cha boy! Jersey fo lyfe!
Posted by: _____

8==============================================D -->
thats my dick squirtin on your face!
call me sometime!


No matter where you are, or what site you posted them on; if you posted pics of yourself, you better be ugly. Real ugly. Otherwise prehensile cocks that can use a keyboard will find you....only after they finish their chores though, mom is a real stickler about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment